Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefit
The Onsite Supervisor (OSS) will perform their current role in addition to assuming the supervisory duties below.
• Interact with client-side management to set Goken team expectations and goals, and performance improvement as necessary.
• Onboard and train new associates.
• Evaluate associate performance.
• Develop and implement, as appropriate, continued development plans for associates.
• Conduct periodic check ins with associates to increase communication and engagement.
• Review and sign off on timesheets, PTO and other associate forms.
• Participate in management training and development.
• Represent the Goken America Vision, Mission, Values, and Rules of Engagement.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR Associates degree with equivalent industry experience.
• Education with the following specialties preferred: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Design Engineer, 4+ years preferred.
• Associates currently working in SE1 Design group at HRA preferred.
• Ability to lead others. Previous leadership experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, with a diverse workforce
• Ability to assess performance and identify training and development needs and plans
• Ability to model the Goken America Vision, Mission, Values; Rules of Engagement and Leadership