Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness in our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
The coordinator role require working together with our team to help promote and connect with outside entities like Universities, Start ups, Auto Suppliers through events, meetings and collaborations. The administration role will require support of the daily office operational items that help the office function smoothly.
For both roles, candidates should have solid professional etiquette and be comfortable meeting and interacting with new people while coordinating both internal and external events.
1. Office function and maintenance – Support a wide area of items such as overall office organization, office test vehicle management, office supply and device control, shipping and receiving control.
2. Financial related items – Create, organize and track purchase requests and other finance related issues.
3. Office Vehicle Management – Track and control all office vehicles, including both test and pool vehicles.
4. IT related – Must be proficient in MS Office environment and have experience with, or willing to learn SAP products.
5. Office related Event Support – Plan for and support various office events throughout the year; such as showcase events, hackathons, conferences, and large meetings.
6. Occasional Human Resource support for long term and short term Japanese Resident Staff support, such as Spouse / Family issues or urgent situations that might arise.
7. Guest Relations – Welcome office visitors as well as connect with others at external event in a professional manner.
8. Promotion and Communication related activities – Able to work with the team to create a plan, promote, communicate, and execute at various internal and external events.
9. Miscellaneous duties – Other items that may come up and need to be address related to overall office issue management.
10. Occasional overtime may be requested, and some travel or weekend work will be required, but not on a regular basis. The position is for a full-time and will require a full 40 hours per week.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.