Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
This role will support CAE development activities.
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned)
• Utilize Hypermesh and Ansa for preprocessing tasks and meshing.
• Responsible for dynamic and/or static, linear and/or nonlinear analysis utilizing CAE tool (Abaqus, LS Dyna, Nastran, Optistruct, StarCCM+, etc.)
• Interpret data, develop and report countermeasures using Hyperworks for post processing.
• Must be able to optimize and correlate analyses with real world test results.
• Communicates effectively within the group about issues, and outside the group to accomplish goals.
• Utilizes Excel to create and update project schedules.
• Travel to client site required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 6 months relevant internship experience or Master’s degree in Engineering, relevant research and 0 yrs exp.
• Education with the following specialties preferred: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
• Minimum academic experience with CAE (pre-process, analysis and post-process) preferred.
• Experience with CAE tools such as Ansa, Hypermesh, Abaqus, LS Dyna, Nastran, Optistruct, StarCCM+, MSC Adams etc. Preferred.
• CAD design experience preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including excel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.