Business Development Managment Opportunties: Roles will be located in Michigan and in the South East region of the United States.
Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
This role is a hunter sales roles focused on building new customers and new markets, including but not limited to Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Consumer Products, and Energy. The role will lead a cross functional team in building engagement strategies, pitching the value proposition, and closing the deal. The role will leverage industry knowledge and contacts.
• Understand and execute solution based selling
• Lead a diverse team to build and execute sales strategies
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Proven business development in a technical market or other relevant experience (5+ years)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• BA/BS degree and/or equivalent experience
• Relevant Industry experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead others in the accomplishment of shared goals
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to travel up to 50% domestically and/or internationally
Aiblity to travel domestically and internationally
Business Development or
Business experience or exposure to the following industries highly preferred:
This excellent opportunity provides a base salary and a generous uncapped commission plan.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.