ALM Process Engineer
• HRAO seeks a talented Systems or Process Engineer to be responsible for supporting ALM application usage within the Integrated Controls Division
• Qualified candidate will be responsible for capturing new workflows, maintaining and improving existing workflows, and creating and maintaining all the interconnections between related workflows
• Additionally, candidate is expected to Identify and support solutions for data movement in and out of ALM and related Honda systems (Lotus Notes DB, PLM, File system, Test Data DB, etc)
• Strong support and promotion of ALM within the organization is expected.
• Maintaining and improving ALM plans & dashboards based on usage in the production environment is included in this role.
• Must have experience in IBM CLM software. Including Rational Team Concert, Rational DOORS NG, Rational Quality Manager & Rational Rhapsody.
• Experience with workflow mapping for automotive developmental activities is highly valued.
• Experience with configuration management & source control is helpful. Includes experience in using configuration management and knowledge regarding best practices
• Should have experience in PLM software, such as ENOVIA V6
• Proficient PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other technical software) and excellent communication/interpersonal skills required
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent required with 5+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering or Control Systems or Embedded systems designing
• Master's degree in engineering or equivalent required with 2+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering or Control Systems or Embedded systems design and development