Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
This role will support engineering test and development activities.
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 2-7 yrs relevant industry experience.
• Education with the following specialties preferred: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
• Minimum 2yrs experience using Data Acquisition tools.
• Test track / driving experience required for test driving.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS office.
• Formula SAE (FSAE), BAJA SAE, EcoCar, Mini BAJA SAE, experience preferred
• Hands on experience with wrenching and vehicle instrumentation preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.