Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
This role will support design and development activities and lead the transition from
support activity to small-scale projects by managing part and process development.
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned)
• Minimum Associates degree with 8+ years of industry experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 4+yrs relevant experience OR Master’s degree in Engineering and 2+yrs relevant experience.
• Education with the following specialties preferred: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
• 3+ yrs experience using CATIA V5 in automotive design.
• Exposure to CAE preferred.
• Experience leading engineering activities preferred.
• Strong understanding of DFM (Design for Manufacturability)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS office.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.