Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
Provide coaching to engineers on data requirements and best design practices through one-on-one training/support and the delivery of training workshops; for systems including CATIA, ENOVIA, and 3DExperience.
· Provide one-on-one training/support for tasks relating to CATIA or ENOVIA.
· Support project milestone workshops, where data requirements and associated deadlines are shared with all project team members.
· Document best design practices when material is not already available.
· Track and report coaching activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
· 1-3 years’ experience in a technical industry/environment.
· Proficient at using CATIA.
· Familiarity with ENOVIA, 3DExperience and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) concepts.
· Intermediate proficiency in MS office.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience coaching or training individuals and/or teams preferred.
· Experience documenting technical workflows preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The job might require long periods of standing while delivering training & support.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.