Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
This role plans, conducts and directs development work on complex projects necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches. Plans and directs projects and supplies technical inspiration, leadership and consultation to professional co-workers. May represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums. Possesses and applies an advanced knowledge of particular field of engineering to the completion of projects.
• Define project plan, assign resources and direct team achieving assignments
• Define specification and design software, coordinate with customer on requirement and delivery
• Create schedule, maintain schedule, share status reports to management
• Able to help team debugging programs and fix errors or bugs
• Software Architecture Design, developing software programs, writing algorithms, source code management, deployment, sign off and maintenance
• Confer with systems architects, engineers, programmers, and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
• Support IT on deployment, user incidents related, User support
• Assist with review and evaluation of personnel performance
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements, with guidance from manager.
• Developing and testing programs for self and peers
• Source code management, define standards, manage change process, deployment
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering: Mechanical, Electronics, IT Engineering or Associates degree with relevant recent equivalent experience.
• More than 10 years relevant recent experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work required.
• Ability to work in collaboratively in a team setting.
• Mastery of one or more software languages
• Preferred languages: C#, C, C++, VB.NET, ASP.NET
• Preferred databases: SQL, Oracle, DB2
• Preferred knowledge of software architecture: COM, COBRA
• Preferred PLM software: Teamcenter, Enovia V5-V6
• Preferred CAD software: CATIA, NX
• Proficient in MS office.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This job is primarily sedentary.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.