Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
Research and apply new technologies for connected and automated vehicles:
• Develop state of the art robotics software techniques for automated vehicle research.
• Hands-on integration of robotics software technology into vehicle build.
• Assist other team members in their application development and vehicle testing activities.
• Develop applications prototypes for automated vehicle technology both in-lab and in-vehicle.
• Conduct test drives for tuning or debugging.
• Perform vehicle retrofits with new technologies, electrical wiring including soldering and harness routing, mechanical installation, and control.
• Join in internal/external brainstorming meetings to generate new application ideas.
• Collaborate with industry consortiums, universities, or internal departments.
ALL of the following:
• Experience in ROS is a must
• Expert programing in C/C++ and proficient in Python
• Build automation and configuration - Cmake
• Configuration management - Git
• Linux configuration
• M.S. or Ph.D. with emphasis on robotics/machine learning/machine vision/Sensor-Fusion
• GPU optimization (Cuda,OpenCL,...) for real-time processing.
ALL of the following:
• Have a passion to create and try new ideas.
• Accept some travel and long hours on occasion.
• Does not mind working on new and diverse things as opposed to developing perfection in one area.