Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
Electronics technician with background in testing and analyzing electronic circuits.
Demonstrated knowledge and history using typical electronic lab tools such as the following, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, and Power Supplies.
Vehicle level experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics is highly desirable.
Radio Frequency experience on a vehicle or vehicle electrical component level is highly desirable.
General fabrication, circuit building and familiarity with vehicle component level EMC testing is desirable
• Associate’s degree in engineering and/or equivalent experience
• 5 years working in a test lab environment. Automotive field is a plus.
• Basic experience with 3D CAD software (CATIA, Polyworks, etc)
• Desired equipment and software: Coordinate Measuring Machine (ROMER, Faro Arm, etc), CATIA, Polyworks, MSOffice (for report generation)
• Ability to adapt to varying requests and work independently