Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
• Proficiency with current versions of CATIA (CAD) and/or other CAD programming software.
• Capable of programming, editing and troubleshooting G-Code programs.
• Candidates will be performing complete setups, operating, and performing program changes of CNC mill & lathe (up to 3 axis).
• Ability to set up and operate manual lathes/mills to produce and/or modify parts as needed
• Proficiency with GDT interpretation and various measurement techniques.
• Analyzes drawings, sketches, and design data of part to evaluate dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, and machine speeds and feed rates, cutting tools including geometries, insert grades and coatings, tool holders and workholding methods.
• Select tools and edit efficient programs for CNC machines to maximize utilization and minimize downtime of the equipment.
• Must be capable of troubleshooting and correcting machining processes, including fixtures, tools and programs to maintain print specifications.
• Must be flexible with job schedule in order to meet the needs of the CNC Department.
• Maintain a clean, uncluttered and safe work environment observing and practicing high standards of health and safety.
• Desire to satisfy and exceed customer requirements.
• Ability and desire to be a “Start to Finish” machinist on different projects each daily/weekly.
• Ability to take ownership in a project from process input to programming, fixture, set up, run and inspection.
• Ability to work safe and promote a safe work culture.
• Desire to work with and transfer skills to others.
• Have 6+ years of CNC Machining experience
• Have prototype experience
• Be capable of programming and editing G-Code programs
• Be capable of setting up and operating CNC as well as manual lathes/mills effectively and safely
• Be capable of holding tight tolerances
• Be capable of performing complete setups
• Be capable of performing edits to existing programs
• Have blueprint reading, CAD/CAM (CATIA) and quality inspection experience
• Be capable of utilizing Microsoft Office programs