Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
Provide project management leadership for technical service projects in information services, knowledge based engineering, and product life cycle management. Responsible for overall project management including reporting, allocating tasks/workload to team, organizing, guiding, and motivating team to deliver on-time and on/under budget. Also provide subject matter expertise in PLM tools and application to support training and development activities at Goken and its client’s.
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned)
– Lead projects in information services, knowledge based engineering, CATIA training, or PLM tool implementation
– Manage project team’s hours and workload
– Participate in pre-project studies or scoping/feasibility analyses. Produce a detailed project plan based on guidelines provided by the client.
– Manage all phases of the functional/technical implementation of the project from the preliminary phase to the planning and final integration of services deliverable to clients
– Ensure communication/interaction between clients, external stakeholders and the functional units of the organization involved in the project (external consultants, service providers, third parties, etc.).
– Addresses clients concerns in a timely manner with documentation to support argument
– Looks to make efficiency improvements in the project process and recommend cost/time savings measures
– Present to clients monthly report on project progress, issues, efficiency improvements, and metrics
– Mentor and encourage team members
– Develop CAD\PLM migration plans, strategy and mentor team
– Plan CAD Design, custom automation and PLM data migration from ENOVIA\CATIA V5 to V6 (3DExperience)
o Estimate efforts
o Track utilization, manage resources, provide project status to manager
o Make sure highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved
o Make proof of concepts
o Deliver, Deploy and maintain
– Help with CATIA V6 training creation, methodology, development, and deployment, including but not limited to;
o CATIA V6 Design
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IS, and/or equivalent experience.
– 5 years’ experience with Enovia V5/V6.
– In depth knowledge of Dassault Systems PLM applications/products (ENOVIA/3DExperience/CATIA). Is there another way to state this qualification that is more measurable/quantifiable? Years of experience?
– Project Management Experience?
– Project Management Certification?
– Understanding and experience with advanced excel functions including macros.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Programming knowledge of VB, C#, VBScript, VBA preferred.
– Database knowledge of DB2, Oracle, SQL is preferred.
– Prior Management experience preferred.
– Prior training experience preferred.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.