Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
Primarily be helping large existing and potential customers with complex business requirements capture, solutions architecture, system design and technical project management relating to domain solutions as well as occasional custom development projects. Strong technical capabilities, a versatile and passionate individual eager to play an active role in the presales processes and design the architecture that fits the client´s budget. Make intuitive high-level decisions for software development, see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. Convert requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. Development of overall business strategies for Technology. Manages project development process and customization for different processes. Identifies and analyzes issues and concerns and diagnoses concerns from the Testing Data. Develop solutions to automate process and improve operational efficiencies.
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned)
• Quickly grasp technical client requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture
• Strong presales focus involving colleagues from sales, product management and development as well as external partners and auditors to help close deals
• Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to external parties such as clients and partners Business Solutions Development:
o Process Metrics Development & Analytics
o Process Automation
o Project Management Templates
o Business Data Management
• Collect and analyze client needs to develop overall business strategies.
• Participate in the identification and application of solutions.
• Define deployment methodologies and technical specifications.
• Project Management of the following processes: Integrating, debugging, developing and maintenance of applications developed.
• Assist in the transition from application development to support.
• Drive Operational Efficiencies through Lean tools.
• Work on internal IT projects; define requirement, specifications and implementation to deploy. Prepare user guides and develop standard practices
• Work as IT admin, help in infrastructure decision making, maintain servers, applications, user support
• Work with product development teams and senior designers to develop requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
• Motivate and guide the entire development team during the systems development life cycle.
• Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or Information Technology and 10 years relevant experience or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Information Technology, or Business Administration and 6 years relevant experience.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.