Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness is our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
Manages full scope project management; including timing, planning, customer interface and priority definition. Collaborates with internal and external customers, suppliers, and affiliates in resolving problems/issues arising from daily operations.
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned)
• Manage and lead embedded systems integration projects, processes, programs and associated personnel in order to accomplish goals and objectives in a timely manner.
• Define objectives, identify customers/stakeholders, plan steps, prioritize, coordinate & allocate resources, and plant arrangement to accomplish project goals.
• Creatively applies sound judgement in choosing proper course of action in light of a broad range of multiple factors.
• Negotiates provisions and resolves standard issues.
• Promotes and supports a service-oriented environment and encourage others to improve and refine their service actions.
• Travel to client location
• BS Electrical Engineering required.
• Ability to define, prioritize, and direct program, project or process objectives, identify customer/stakeholders and their interests, plan steps and to coordinate and allocate resources in order to accomplish goals and objectives in an effective and timely manner.
• Analytical skills to define procedures and to independently oversee the application of methods/processes.
• Validation/testing skills including joint testing with customer and/or other vendors, and take necessary logs for engineers to investigate.
• Proficiency in computer software and mainframe application
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills required.
• Diplomacy, tact, and persuasion skills required.
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally 10%
Ten years in a project magagement preferred
SME in Embedded Systems a plus
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status